Sponsoring the Center for Peace & Conflict Studies is the best way to:
- Acknowledge your dedication and commitment to peace;
- Ensure that CPCS can continue to provide conflict resolution, cross-cultural relationship building, global and community education services;
- Take advantage of tax deductions with CPCS's 501(c)(3) designation;
- Receive CPCS's newsletter and program information; and
- Inspire others to get involved!
Make A Contribution
Legacy & Living Gifts
Endowed Naming of CPCS
Internships and Volunteer Opportunities
CPCS is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations may be tax-deductible as specified by law.