How do I apply?

Graduate students must apply through the Office of Graduate Admissions. More information about applying can be found here.

How do I see an advisor?

For advising contact the MPA Director, Kyu-Nahm Jun, at

How do I register for classes?

Before you register for classes you should:

  1. Review your degree requirements to see what you need to take to complete your program. You may wish to meet with your program's Academic Advisor for advice on which courses you need to take to fulfill the Wayne State General Education Requirements, the College's requirements, and your degree requirements. 
  2. Check the Schedule of Classes to see what is being offered. Write down the CRN for each course you wish to register for. 
  3. Log in into Academica and go to the Student tab. Under the Registration section on the left click Register/Add/Drop.

For more information visit the Records & Registration and the Registration Information sites.

 ↑ back to top