How do I apply for the China Quiz Bowl?

Visit this webpage to review rules, download permission and eligibility forms, and to register online.

How do I apply for the CLAM conference?

Click here to register and submit session proposals for the annual conference for CLAM: Chinese Language Association of Michigan

How do I apply for a scholarship in China?

Click here to learn about scholarships available for study in China

How do I apply for the SSLP?

Click here for more information regarding the Summer Service Learning Program in Rural China.

How do I apply for an outreach visit?

Click here to apply for a K-12 outreach visit to your school.

How do I apply for the Art Contest?

Click here to review rules and to apply for the 2019 Chinese Zodiac Animal Art Contest.

 ↑ back to top