Recipes at The WSU Farmers Market
Each year at the market, we are fortunate enough to have amazing chefs come in and preform cooking demostrations for the public. Their recipes follow.
Chef's Demo recipes:
In the 2013 WSU Farmers Market season, the Healthy Eats Project has done several food demonstrations with seasonal fruits and vegetables found at the market. Their recipes will continue to change as the season progresses.
- Raw Kale and Collard Salad; A recipe prepared by Tanya Troy, June 12th During the first HEP market workshop.
- Strawberry and Greens w/ Strawberry-Ginger Dressing; A recipe prepared by Tanya Troy June 19th, 2013
- Cabbage, Carrot, and Apple Slaw; A recipe prepared by Monica Lee, Jun 26th, 2013, adapted from 2012 Martha Stewart Living.
- Sweet and Spicy Cucumbers; A recipe prepared by Monica Lee July 3rd, 2013, adapted from www.jsyfruitveggies.org
- Raw Corn Salad; A recipe prepared by Tanya Troy July 31st, 2013
- Just Peachy Salsa; prepared on August 7th, 2013
- Cantaloup, Tomato, and Basil Salad; Prepared August 21st, 2013
- Watermelon, Black Bean Salsa; Prepared August 27th, 2013
Other Recipes The Healthy Eats Project has done in the past include: