To help the Center fulfill both its academic and public missions, we seek support in these areas:
- Annual corporate citizenship symposium
- Annual Distinguished Scholar-in-Residence program
- Annual programming for school teachers
- Annual Conference in Citizenship Studies
- Endowed lecture series in citizenship studies
Support for the Center for the Study of Citizenship will enable it to fulfill its crucial missions of fostering citizenship studies and the promotion of an engaged citizenry and to realize its goal of becoming the premier global institution for the study of citizenship.
To make a gift to the Center for the Study of Citizenship please follow the steps below.
Select "Schools, Colleges, and Programs"
From the drop-down list select "Liberal Arts and Sciences"
Scroll to the bottom of the list of departments nd on the "CLAS-Other" line type "Center for Study of Citizenship"
Complete the rest of the form